Thursday, May 21, 2015

Questions I Find Myself Asking

Why do I prefer to watch classic movies instead of The Today Show or GMA or the evening news?
Why do I find that two hours have passed when I just went on Facebook to check on whether I had any messages? 
How can you keep from smiling when you hear a nice melody or see a beautiful flower?
How can we turn our backs on the homeless and needy and not feel guilty? 
When am I going to finish that book I started writing 5 years ago? 
How long has it been since I played my guitar? 
Why do folks say "everything old is new again"? 
How can I get more traffic to my sites without taking a course in SEO or marketing? 
How can there not be enough hours in a day to do all I want to do? 

I didn't even imply that I was going to answer any of these questions that keep popping up in my mind, did I?

Could I possibly write this entire post without entering one declarative sentence?

If I did, would you hate me for it, deleting my blog forever from your list?

Perhaps those of you with a benevolent bent are wondering, "is there anything I can do to help at this questionable time in her life?"

If I pique the interest of you readers with these queries, might one or more of you visit one of my ebay          [ http://www.ebay.com/usr/kafheytav ]  or etsy shops [ https://www.etsy.com/shop/3Csshop ] and              [ https://www.etsy.com/shop/CobaltDreams ] ?
Why do we say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, when it' s all beautiful in its own way?


If so, would I be forever grateful and say a little prayer for you for doing so?

It could happen, couldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment